Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The BAD Blogger

It is an interesting fact, at least for me, that I am a bad blogger. I did not start out this way, it seems to have just happened along the way.

When I started out, I wrote about what was on my mind. Next I started looking for information to share, stories and Santa Cruz Real Estate market insight. Then I moved on to sharing real life situations that I came across dealing with Santa Cruz home buyers and Santa Cruz home sellers.

Lately, I have been stumped, I have not had any mind blowing thoughts or ideas to share. Sure, I could talk about how the Santa Cruz Real Estate market has some terrific deals, and some real dogs. I could share about the house that just sold where they buyer only had to put down $5,000.00 and the sellers financed his purchase, he is a pretty damn happy buyer.

It just seems there is so much going on, that I have a hard time wrapping my head around just one thought. Honestly, I talk all day long-sometimes I am just flat out of words.I did make a commitment to blog. I have been failing at living up to what I promised, I will try to do better.

Are you interested in Santa Cruz Real Estate,Buying or Selling Homes in Santa Cruz? Feel free to email me at Contact Me and I will be happy to provide you with information,listings and a FREE market analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment