Sunday, December 5, 2010

Year End is Near

It is that time of year when we start thinking about about what did or did not accomplish in the last 12 months. I could bore you with what I did or did not manage in 2010, but I think the fact that we each have made it though the last few years is enough evidence of accomplishments.

That said 2011 will tell the tale of years to come. It is my gut that how this next year rolls out and wraps up will be what we measure the following 5-10 years against.

I heard Friday that if things do not change rapidly we are faced with the next 18 years of recovery economically. That was a wake up call for me, 18 years from now I will be the same age my mother is right now.

Taking this into account means looking at what we are each doing now with eyes toward tomorrow.

Ask yourself some questions have you set up a 401K, Roth, IRA or SEP ? I know just enough to be scary when it come to this accounts, but smart enough to trust my husband and CPA.

As a Santa Cruz Real Estate Agent, I can assure you that these plans make sleeping at night much easier. Don't forget your share of tax deductions.

For clear insight into the the Santa Cruz Real Estate Market, and the economy please join us at Keller Williams Santa Cruz Market Center on Dec. 14th at 11 a.m. to listen to Carol Ridoni a consultant owner of Bamboo Consultants, and well know Real Estate Guru!

or information on Santa Cruz Real Estate, Buying Homes, or Selling Homes please contact(831-247-9977) me. I would be happy to include you in my E Newsletter mailing.

For a FREE no obligation Market Analysis email me at Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment