Friday, May 7, 2010

Lock Your Rates NOW

I am sure you have all heard about the recent dip in mortgage loan rates. This morning I made it a point to call all the Santa Cruz Home Buyers I have been helping, in order to encourage them to LOCK THEIR RATES.

It is a very simple process for a Home Buyer to call their lender and ask to have the rate on the mortgage loan locked in. Even if they are just thinking about writing an offer on that super cute condo, now is the time as we are in the midst of the lowest rates we have seen in the last 3 months.

Today, my Santa Cruz Mortgage Lender of choice, has told me that a 15 year Purchase money home loan that is with no bells or buy downs is at 4.375% and your common good old 30 year fixed is at 4.99%. The rates will make a significant change in the overall cost to a Santa Cruz home buyer.

If you are considering the buying a house in Santa Cruz, now is a great time since there a great deal of homes for sale, mortgage rates are low, and the weather in Santa Cruz is great for going to open houses.

You can catch me tomorrow at 2241 Paul Minnie, a wonderful turn key home looking for new owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment